New Member: DMASS

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by dmass, Jul 23, 2010.

1. dmass

dmass Walk On

Jul 23, 2010
    New Member: DMASS

Name: Daryl
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): UMFLDmass1
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Evenings and Weekends
    Favorite Teams: Lions and Falcons
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Chunkness

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden and NCAA

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since inception of Madden online

3. What type of player would you say you are? An NFL purest that understand what true football is.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel that a diversity of different ages can be good and bad for a league. The big challenge for league management is finding the ideal mix of young and old that can happily get along in a league environment to become friends as well as league members. We all come together for the love of Madden but most of the time find good friends that you can communicate with outside of just Madden games.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read them and no questions at this time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Working family man, father of three and husband. Live in Orlando FL area and love to golf, watch boxing, mma, football, and basketball.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I am as active as my schedule allows. I often check the forums from work and when I can at home so as life permits I am an active member that can contribute to the league.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to join a mature league environment where I can be involved and enjoy the company of other NFL fanatics that love straight Madden football.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I have no problem pausing a game and informing the person that they are breaking a rule. If resolution cannot be reached between the two players and the situation becomes out of hand, I think it is best to end the game and contact the commish immediately.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I was referred from playing in the PMFL and I would like to remain a part of that league with the relationships and rivalries I have built.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    thx for making the move Daryl. :)