New Member: dnf913

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by dnf913, Jul 12, 2010.

1. dnf913

dnf913 Walk On

New Member: dnf913

Name: Nick
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): dnf913
    Email: dnf913@hotmail.com
    AIM: dnf913
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Very flexible, usually available most evenings and some days.
    Favorite Teams: Arkansas and the 49ers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, played in several Madden 10 leagues including the working man's league, still am in a Madden 10 league which is in our 4th season and still going strong. The Madden 10 league I am in has been running for less than 1 year and currently has over 22,000 message on our forums so I am also used to the forum activity aspect of leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games since the original Nintendo and have been playing online since they introduced the ability to do so with the ps2.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am competitive but do not like to cheese or win in a shaddy way, really just love to play and have good non-cheesing competition.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am 26 which is pretty close, I realize these are just games and that its not the be all and end all of everything, I keep things in perspective.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I read them, no questions at this time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a 26 year old attorney who just moved to Tampa, FL. I love everything football including football video games.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Hope to meet a group of people who are interested in the same things I am and who I will be able to trust to play a fair game of online football.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First I would send a message asking if he realized he broke the rule, and if he did do it on purpose and offered no excuse or explanation I would then send a complaint outlining what happened to the comish or whoever is in charge of such issues.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes I have, would like to join the WML.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Nick! Get with Nautica and he will get you setup with WML.

3. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

26 Year old attorney, glad you have time for NCAA :D. What kind of attorney work are you doing, if you don't mind me asking?

4. dnf913

dnf913 Walk On

Just moved down to Tampa, FL and am currently looking for a full time job, right now I am just doing some contract work for a small real estate firm.

5. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Cool, Tampa is one of the places I've set my eyes on for potential relocation. I'm kind of in a similar situation to yourself... I'm 26, graduated with my Masters in accounting looking for full-time employment. I moved to St. Louis months ago, but I have a short term lease so I can get up and leave if I find a job opportunity elsewhere. But Good luck with the job search and welcome TF.