Approved New Member: DoMEoSHoTz

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 12, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome DoMEoSHoTz,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. DoMEoSHoTz

DoMEoSHoTz Walk On

Aug 12, 2013
    Name:Christopher Poirier
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):DoMEoSHoTz (XBOX)
    Time Zone:Eastern Standard
    General Availability for User vs User games:6:00pm-12:00pm monday thru friday weekends free
    Favorite Teams:Bayern Munich, New Orleans Saints
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:electrickeeper

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games since a very young age I really got into video games from playing super nintendo and n64. I did not start playing online untill 2007 when i bought my xbox 360 and halo 3.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Im a competitor however im a very good sport and know when i have been beaten.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel that age isnt much of difference of the person that you are going to be facing however at my age of 19 i feel like there is a lot of people my age on this site as well.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read them and agree to them and have no concerns in any sort of way.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Im 19 working a full time job and looking forward to going to college next year and in my free time im mostly on xbox im also very passionate about music.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I think i will happy with this community and will have a fun time competing in a league.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    The enjoyment of competing in a league and hopefully being successful in that league.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?I would immediately send a message to one of the commissioners of the league and telling him what happened then send a message to one of the TSO advisors.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?I have not started looking at leagues yet but once i finish this i will. Im looking forward to finding a good league for FIFA.
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 1