Approved New Member: dommo

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 20, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. dommo

dommo Walk On

Name: Dominick Abbate
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ps3 iNOEuNvME
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: -
    Time Zone: est
    General Availability for User vs User games: anytime after 5pm est
    Favorite Teams: unfortunately the nyj
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: one of my current madden leagues recently transferred over here

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Currently in 3 madden 25 leagues and commish one of them Where? Not sure I understand where but I'm gonna take a guess and say ps3

2. How long have you been playing video games? Ally life How long have you been playing online? Past 3 years I would say

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm pretty much a sim player and hate those that aren't

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? It takes a lot to get me upset, if there happen to be any similarities then I just try and figure it out, if not I just turn around and forget it

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yea Any questions or concerns? Not really, understand em all for the most part

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I live in NYC, work in construction, hopefully plan on getting married one day but until then I just love madden and hope to continue playing for years to come (even when I'm married) lol

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I honestly think it would be a good thing, bc my league currently has our own site, which isn't as well known as this one of course but I like to go out and explore other sites and see how it is out there

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Well I hope to get used to the site bc maybe in the future if things are good here I would like to move my leagues information here and continue from this site, and also idk if it's against the rules but I would like to recruit a little bit also

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First I would contact my opponent and tell him what he had done to break the rules, and then if he does it again I will contact the commish of the league and make them aware of the situation and continue the game unless otherwise told

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Not yet but when I get some free time I will check em out Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? Madden all the way What is your preferred league setup? Right now I'm looking for the fight for it league or otherwise known as ffi...

• Like Like x 1
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.