Approved New Member: Dontcheeze

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 13, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dontcheeze

Dontcheeze Walk On

Name: Hoov
    Age: Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): i have both ps and xbox and same username. Dontcheeze
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: aim. coachdontcheeze or dontcheeze
    Time Zone: General Availability for User vs User games: EST time zone and available after 9 pm est till late
    Favorite Teams: 49ers. bengals, broncos, skins
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: kevmack
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? plenty of madden leagues since 2004
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since atari and online since 04
    3. What type of player would you say you are? steady
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? sounds great !! im 36
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? read the rules, and accept
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. currently in a community that has been around since 04. for sim madden. so basically really enjoy the gm
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? no prob here
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? great place to find new leagues
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? contact the admin and try to take pics or video of infraction
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? took a look around and its very nice set up, will look for more madden lgs

• Like Like x 1
  3. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

if you can please expedite this App... we are in WK 1 and trying to get everyone on the Game Schd thread... I know you guys dont like One word answers.... This guy has been in LGs with me for 4 or 5 years.

So ill give some feedback.

Solid Madden player, I dont recall every having issues or complaints against him. He shows and plays for all his games. shows respect and is active member in good standings. He has been in our Community for years and has some good rivals and friends. Would be great addition to any LGs.

4. Dontcheeze

Dontcheeze Walk On

short answers for easy questions fellas, I only state the obvious. I really enjoy madden and being part of a good quality community. Kevmack has provided a real sim league and now we have a great board/community to enhance it. I only enjoy sim play with really using all of your playbook.

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Please go into detail with question 3. Rest of things look fine!!

6. Dontcheeze

Dontcheeze Walk On

Type of player I am. I am very passionate when it comes to madden, meaning i dont like cheaters and lil kids playing the gm with a disregard to what its suppose to be. Its suppose to be THE ONLY gm available to us football gamers close enough to the real thing, so when an exploit becomes available and its abused, thats when I stop playing in that lg, gm or etc. EA has not produced the best gm out there for years, so we have to live with what they spit out at us and try to make the best of it. Thats why i mentioned before i like playing my entire playbook on trying to keep it as sim as possible.

• Like Like x 1
  7. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Thanks!! That one question is the one I dislike short answers for! Thanks again! Approved..

Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
    • Like Like x 1