New Member: DonVincenzo

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Donvincenzo, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Donvincenzo

Donvincenzo Walk On

Jul 22, 2010
    New Member: DonVincenzo

Name: Stefan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN donvincenzo12
    AIM: same
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Flexible, nights M-F best
    Favorite Teams: Patriots
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: through the PMFL guys

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No, not with video games, but have been doing fantasy sports since I was a kid

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Got my SNES when I was 5, been playing ever since. Online about 5 or 6 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Far from the best, but play fair and to have fun. Not a poor sport.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I guess I'm on the young side compared with everyone else, but most of my closest friends are at least 5 years older than me so I'm used to it. I don't act like a young punk.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have, no I don't.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. 21 years old; live in the Boston area; love sports, baseball my favorite; always root for the hometown teams; favorite form of entertainment outside of sports - Seinfeld; grew up with John (Jaaged), been best buds for years.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Hopefully very, have a somewhat busy schedule but will make time for it.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Have a good time while being a good sport.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Ask the commish if I'm just being a baby, let the powers that be handle it if need be.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? No, not right now
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    welcome, Stefan! glad to have you on board the PMFL magic bus... John can't steer you wrong. ;)