New Member: DoomsDayD1978

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by DoomsDayD1978, Jun 28, 2010.

1. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

New Member: DoomsDayD1978

Name: Mark Teague
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):THECoachTeague -PS3
    Email: mteaguetroy08@yahoo.com
    AIM: DoomsDayD1978
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Evenings after 7, anytime on weekends
    Favorite Teams: Alabama, Florida State,Troy
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Former MM members over at Vetz Ballin
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA - DaOne League 2 seasons, Vetz Ballin 2 seasons

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? nearly 30 years...lol, I've been playing online since Madden 03 went live

3. What type of player would you say you are? Strictly sim...I know that's used ad nauseum, but I've been coaching HS football for years and the coach in me refuses to allow myself to play otherwise

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Right up my alley!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Have read them and have no areas of concern to note

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Husband and father of two boys. I teach World History and coach HS football and track and field. I'm a resident of the state of Arkansas after living the majority of my life in Alabama. Was a longtime member of the now defunct MaddenMania community and developed MANY great friendships with guys there.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan to be a pretty active member here. Many of the guys here, I remember from MaddenMania, so I'm sure those ties will keep me around here for a long time.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?Just looking for a good place to get some quality, competitive online gaming in as well as touch base with guys I've not heard from in a while.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause the game at the earliest moment of the infraction. If on a headset, confer with the opponent to clear up the possibilty of misinterpretation of league rules. If this method does not suffice, and a blatant abuse is in play, finish the game and report the incident(s) to the league commish for a resolution.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I've checked out a few. I've seen about 3-4 that strike my interest.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Welcome to TF man. Looks like according to your app, you found just the right place.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I live in arkansas. Where u coach at?

4. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

I moved to Marion, AR last year and I coach at Marion.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Mark! Application Approved

6. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

Thanks! I'm looking forward to the membership here.

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Thats cool. I live in searcy and im goin to school to be a history teacher amd coach

On another note, we are starting a new league up. Its in the new member lounge. 3 spots left

8. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

Cool! I was up there this past spring for a track meet. One of my fellow coaches is from there and went to Harding U. We play you guys there this year and I'm certain Searcy will want some payback. I still don't know how we won that game last year against Searcy.

I'm checking that league out now...thanks for the heads up!

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Awesome!

Welcome to tf man.