Approved New Member: Drama84

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 13, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Drama84,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Drama84

Drama84 Walk On

Name: John Vincent Mastandrea
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Drama84 / XBOX360
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM jmastandrea@aacps.org
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: I will be available Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays all in the evening. (I am a teacher and in Grad School. I will be as flexible as possible)
    Favorite Teams: Only one team. New York Jets.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I heard about it through a Sim Standard Youtube video. I thought that if he played on this website, I want to play here too.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have never played in any online leagues in the past.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games since I was about 5 years old. 1989.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am competitive, but I am also humble player. I take winning and losing very seriously. My motto is; If I win, I earned, and if I lose, I learned.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel very excited about the similarities that I share with the population. I look forward to a very mature gaming experience and look forward to building friendships with the people I meet through the league that I join.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have no questions about the rules. I can only say that I will abide by them at all times.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    My name is John Mastandrea I am 27 years old. I live in Maryland and work at an Army Base as a 3rd Grade Teacher. Teaching is my passion and I love to make a positive impact on children's lives. I recently just celebrated my 1st year wedding anniversary with my beautiful wife Michelle. On top of working as a teacher, I am in the middle of my masters program to become a School Counselor. My life certainly does not revolve around work. I love my family and enjoy spending time with them. My family and I are die hard supporters of the New York Jets. I am NOT a fan of the TebowMania, but am hoping for the best nonetheless. I am a hard worker, I love to travel, and enjoy meeting people. As I said, I am brand new to online gaming, but I know I can be a valued member for years to come.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see myself as a consistent forum contributor. I have always enjoyed discussing sports in online forums. I also see myself as exclusively playing in Madden Online Leagues. I am mild mannered and consider myself easy to get along with so I believe that I will be welcomed into the TSO community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope to meet new people with a love for simulation football. I love sports and quite frankly I didn't play as many as I wanted to in High School/College so I view this as a way for me to compete and have a good time.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I will save highlight videos from the game and present them to my league comminsioner. I will NOT quit the game no matter how frustrating it becomes.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I have not checked out the leagues here at TSO. I just want to be apart of a league that will be happy to include me and realize that I will be a valuable asset with regards to sportsmanship and integrity. I would only want to play 1-2 games online per week in our CCM. I am ONLY interested in leagues that will be creating coaches or players.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

4. Drama84

Drama84 Walk On

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Fast is my middle name :)

Not really