New Member: DReezy226

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 8, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome DReezy226,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. DReezy226

DReezy226 Walk On

Name: Dave
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):DReezy226
    Email:shortdave2@yahoo.com
    AIM:shortdave2
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability: day time / night time most days
    Favorite Teams:Michigan, Red Wings, Browns, Indians, Cavs
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: A friend informed me

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?I played in an NHL league once on leaguegaming.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Since I was 5. I've been playing online for at least 4 years.
    3. What type of player would you say you are? A fair player who plays to have fun

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?I dont think they will be hard to overcome.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?No questions or concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I play hockey and live in Ohio

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?I would like to be a member in at least one league then depending on how that goes maybe more

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?A fun online experience

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?I would message the league director or admin and notify them of the violation that took place.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I haven't looked at many of the leagues but I know I would definitely like to be a part of the FIFA online clubs league​

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Are you PS3 or Xbox?

Are they someone here on the website? If so, who is it for reference?​

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

<-

5. DReezy226

DReezy226 Walk On

Their GamerTag is Wick36 but I'm not sure what their forum name is

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.