New Member: DreSmithJr

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by DreSmithJr, Jul 26, 2010.

1. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

Jul 26, 2010
    New Member: DreSmithJr

Name:Andre M. Smith Jr PFC, US Army
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): DreSmithJr (xbox)
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: 5pm eastern untill whenever m-f free all day on weekends
    Favorite Teams: USC, San Francisco 49ers, LA Lakers, La Dodgers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw A Post On Another Site (

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Ive Played In leagues On NCAA, Madden, and NBA. Most Notably would be maxpayne2k's MPFL leagues for Madden where sim is the standard. The Only Leagues i play in are ones where the rules make the game play as it is intended... as u you in real life. SIM

2. How long have you been playing video games? Been Playing Video Games All My Life.. since Sega and Mario and Contra How long have you been playing online? Since Xbox released it. I Stay Away from SONY.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Id Say I Was A Competitive Simulation Player. Im the type of player to go to the Lab after a loss... or a close win even to keep myself ahead or to get ahead of the competition.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I Feel as if generally the older audience has more of a grip on capturing the essence on what the game was made to portray while the younger crowd is all about the WIN, even if it means cheesing or cheating.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No Questions as of Right Now.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a 22 year old, PFC in the US Army. Been In for a year now.. and will be moving to Cali Next year to finish my degree while being in ROTC to become a US Army Officer.

I Am addicted to tattoos... and am a pretty sarcastic and funny guy. i also liek long walks on the beach.. and listening to NSYNC while taking bubble baths lol.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Very Active... if the community embraces what they say they do.. then my activitiy and contribution to the website will be a MAJOR FACTOR. i will more then likely purchase my membership as well if this proves worthy.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Meeting a large group of guys whom which i can continually enjoy SIM SPORTS with on multiple titles for years to come. Im not looking for xbox beef, whiners, and quitters. We save that for the 12-18 crowd.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First I Pause It. And Contact the league commish and alert him of the situation. From that convo my next move will be determined.. whether it be.. continuing the game, or leaving the game.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    This Is My First Post. Im am going to be browsing the leagues after this
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Great Application Andre. Welcome to TF. Application Approved.
  3. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

Jul 26, 2010
    thank you. looking forward to find a group of friends.