New Member: drewislegend

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 4, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome drewislegend,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. drewislegend

drewislegend Walk On

Name: Drew Laing
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: drewislegend
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none
    Time Zone: EST until late August, but CST from then on out (heading back to college)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekdays from 4:30-Midnight; Anytime on weekends
    Favorite Teams: Florida Gators, Tampa Bay Rays, Orlando Magic, Tampa Bay Bucs
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through Operation Sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I have played in a NCAA league for the last three seasons and a Madden league last season. All of the leagues were with Operation Sports.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Been playing since I was a little kid, so for at least 10 years. And been playing online ever since PS2 had online capabilities.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Sim and enthusiastic player. I really enjoy the online leagues. It's a great way to play some great players and have a lot of fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I think it will be a great way for me to interact with some older people on here and hopefully have a greater, more enjoyable sim experience. I don't expect any issues to be had.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, and no questions or concerns. Everything looks great!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I attend Samford University and I am the Editor-in-Chief of the school paper for the 2011-2012 school year. I am a Journalism/Mass Communications major and I love college! I am a huge Florida sports fan, especially when it comes to the Gators and Rays. This summer, I am a writing intern over at Bleacher Report, so I am really enjoying that experience. One of my career goals is to be a beat writer for a news outlet for the Florida Gators after graduating college. NCAA Football is absolutely my favorite video game every year, always gets me hyped.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I am an avid poster on the boards at OS in the time I've been there (which was about a year or so, even though i initially signed up in 2009)
    I interact well with others and am very flexible when it comes to scheduling and dealing with different personalities.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

A great sim experience in NCAA and Madden online leagues, along with other sports games if the opportunity presents itself.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Contact the league commish immediately and discuss with him the situation and look to resolve the issue. If need be, I will contact some of the managers of the site as well.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I have not been able to really check out some of the leagues here, but I am really looking to get in a quality NCAA dynasty at the moment. I've been searching around for a solid group of players who are into playing a long-standing OD. Hopefully, I can find one here!

Preferably, an OD that advances 3-5 times a week suits my schedule best. But I am flexible when it comes to advancing. And I like dynasties that combine teams from a couple different major conferences. It does not matter on which power conferences are selected.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

4. drewislegend

drewislegend Walk On

Thanks! Looking forward to being here!