New Member: drob55

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 27, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome drob55,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. drob55

drob55 Walk On

Name: DeShun Roberts

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN : Daz-Dat-Ahh_55

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype: basedrob55

Time Zone: Central

General Availability for User vs User games: Mon - Thur after 7 Sat Sunday

Favorite Teams: NBA :

How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? OS

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since i was 8 (LOL) .... Didnt start playing online till i was around 14 - 15

3. What type of player would you say you are? Strictly Sim .

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Doesn't really matter , as long as everyone gets along with each other there shouldn't really be a problem

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i Have read the rules and game play guidlines

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I like to chill , Im from Nebraska , Currently a Senior in High school , 2X Class A State Champion in Basketball . (Soph. , Jr.) Plans after High school continuing my basketball carreer .

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Finish the game out and then immediately tell the user that he has violated rules and then explain to GM of league or Commish of league what happened .

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup . I really like league where i can struggle for a time because of good competition and the lack of talent on my team .

3. drob55

drob55 Walk On

Favorite Teams: NBA : OKC Bucks CFB : WVU ILLNI NFL : THE RAIDERS

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

5. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

drob55 you're going to have to answer questions 7 & 8.

Get at me when you are approved. We have a NBA 2K12 league you might be interested in.

David

6. drob55

drob55 Walk On

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Im a very respecting and funny gamer . So i think i wont have a hard time adjusting .

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Getting better by playing in the competitive leagues by polishing my skills and also having fun meeting new people .

Oh yeah sorry for not answering all the questions idk how it slipped ?

:eek:

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved. Welcome to TSO man

8. drob55

drob55 Walk On

Thanks much appreciated