Approved New Member: droid43

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 22, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome droid43,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Name: Andrew Robbins
    Gamertag (XBOX): droid43
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: 5:30 pm - 12:00 am M-F 12:00 pm - 12:00 am Sat, Sun
    Favorite Teams: LSU, Clemson, Notre Dame
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Posts by Rynoaid and Shaun Mason on Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? I have played in an NCAA online dynasty for the past two years. I found the commissioner on EA's NCAA forums.

2. How long have you been playing video games? I have been playing video games for 17 years, 5 of which online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a serious, but fair player and love to have fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? There isn't much an age difference to me. I have plenty friends that are several years older than me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules. I agree and understand the purpose of each.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am an LSU student with one semester left (student teaching). I will graduate the Health and PE certification program and look to become a high school teacher and football coach. I have always enjoyed sports and nearly played football for Louisiana Tech University. When I am not consumed with school or my flag football league, I am usually playing video games.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I may not stand out as much as other posters, but I feel as though I can be a solid contributor to any topics being discussed. I am very passionate about football and football video games.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to join an online league full of sim players. I hate to see those that take advantage of game programming. I also really enjoy seeing the game changers bring in new information about upcoming NCAA titles.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would warn the player that he is breaking the rules and ask him to stop. If he refuses I would play out the game, contact the commissioner, and upload highlights of the questionable behavior if possible.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yes, there is a PAC 12 online league that looks interesting, and Washington State would definitely be a challenge. I am interested in NCAA leagues that feature sliders that make gameplay a little more realistic. I also enjoy leagues that either have all 12 teams in one conference or leagues that have 6 users in one conference and 6 in the other. I'm not a fan of random team dynasties because the recruiting is much more fun when multiple teams are pursuing a player..

Sorry it took so long to apply, I got caught up in my teaching assignments and finals!

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved, welcome to TSO Andrew

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

IrishBearcat -- judging by answer 10, this is your guy. idk what LV has for room but giving you a heads up.. pal!