1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member drowsike

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by drowsike, Jun 23, 2009.

1. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

New Member drowsike

Hey guys, im just an hardcore sim NCAA Football junkie looking for a league that will last. I have been playing college football since Bill Walsh games..
    I am a PS3 user and would like to stick around until a league gets started..

Name. Woodrow Wilson
    PSN: drowsike
    email:drowsike@yahoo.com
    aim:drowsike@yahoo.com
    time zone: eastern
    General Availability: anytime after 9
    Favorite NCAA Team: Georgia
    How did I hear about Tradition Football: gibby from Operation Sports

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Is your name really Woodrow Wilson??

Thanks for signing up and welcome to the site. We are very close to getting our Playstation league up and running. I'll be sending you a couple of questions for you to fill out before we can place you in a league.

Again, welcome and feel free to hang around the forums until we get things rolling.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved via e-mail.

You have been placed in our new PS3 dynasty, Tradition Football - Cream of the Crop. Please head HERE to sign up.

Thanks and Welcome to TF! Please let me know if I can answer any of your questions.