New member - Dru50

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Dru50, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

New member - Dru50

Name:Drew Holoubek
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Dru50 (xbox)
    Email: dholoubek@yahoo.com
    AIM: none
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Generally online every evening after 9pm EST (once my two young kids are asleep.
    Favorite Teams: Texas and the Pac 10
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Read that there were alot of sim players on this site while looking at operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? - Been playing in online dynasties since NCAA 2009. I'm currently playing NCAA 2010.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? - I've been playing video games since the mid 80's. Only been playing online for the past 2 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? - I'd like to think I'm a 'sim' player. I don't play regular online random games anymore because I can't stand the dreck that most players run these days.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? - I don't have an issue with older or younger guys, but I think the cheese players I've run into tend to be on the young side.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? - The only concern I would have is how are the defensive commits treated in these dynasties. The only other dynasty I play in doesn't allow them, because everyone agreed that they turned the game into Tecmobowl. I can't stand playing people who use this feature, since it's really cheesy.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. - I'm married with two little boys (both 2 and under) so I spend most of my time during the day working or playing with them. I'm a big Bears fan, but don't really have a 'favorite' college team. I lived on the west coast most of my life (now living in NJ for work) so I tend to follow the Pac 10. I also really like the current Texas team.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? - I haven't had a chance to look at any of the dynasties yet.

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Down in the OFFL part of the forums, the Mid Majors have one opening...It's in the Conference USA West...If you're interested, come down and check out the Dynasty Description and if you'd like to join, fill out the "Waiting List" stuff I have in Post #1.

Thanks...

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

If you are still looking, there are 2 openings in the MAC East of TT IV. Great dynasty, let me know what's up. I don't want you though if you have a ton of ODs.

take it easy

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

He has joined the OFFL MM...He said he's on a business trip this week and won't be able to catch up on stuff 'til this weekend. Just an FYI, Murk...

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

gotcha..thx