New Member- DrunkenSoldier

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by DrunkenSoldier, Jul 2, 2009.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

New Member- DrunkenSoldier

Name:Richard
    PSN: DrunkenSoldier88
    Email: Habsfanatic88@aim.com
    AIM: Habsfanatic88
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: after 7pm est
    Favorite NCAA Team: Notre Dame
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? ya ive played in 3 dynasties last year including 1 I was ran.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?i've been playing video games for atleast 20 years or more and have been playing online for the past 5-6 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim player that uses the strenghts of whatever team im playing with.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i probably relate well to this age group as im just a little bit older

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? none, looks tried and tested to me

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. just started looking but im game for anything sim

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Welcome Drunken. If you're interested at all in a TeamBuilder dynasty, the OFFL TeamBuilder has one spot open.

If not, the OFFL East is definetly looking for mature, sim gamers. I can tell by your favorite team that you have top-notch decision-making skills. :D

3. DrunkenSoldier

thx ill check them out

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

He's PS3 guys..

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Hey Drunken, stop by Saturday Heroes and check with Hack Golfer..

application approved.

6. DrunkenSoldier