New Member: drwfan99

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by drwfan99, Feb 4, 2011.

1. drwfan99

drwfan99 Walk On

Name: Brandon Kindell
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX drwfan99
    Email: kinbwa@gmail.com
    AIM: (none)
    Time Zone: GMT -5
    General Availability: Nights, Weekends, Random Points throughout the day
    Favorite Teams: Ohio State, Rutgers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: My roommate, Timpegoose, is a member.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I am part of IFCA Racing, which is an online Forza League. www.ifcaracing.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have played them all my life. I've been playing online for the past year or so.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I'm an average guy. I'll win some, I'll lose some. I'm just looking for a good time with some regulation.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

The forza league I'm in is made up of guys mostly 24 years old and up. Age isn't a problem since most people in online leagues tend to be a good group.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, I have read them. No, I have no concerns at this time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm a college student studying economics, I love sports. I like college sports more than professional sports because the issue of money motivating someone to play is less of a factor than someone's love for the game. I started 4 years of college soccer at a D3 school, so I consider myself better than the average populace but know that I'm also at the bottom of the pool of competitive players. I'm a huge racing fan, especially with the American Le Mans Series, and I keep up with NASCAR every few weeks.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I don't want to burn myself out by joining any and every league I think I like, but I think a league here and there would be fine.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

A few friends, a better appreciation for online sports games knowing that there are people who like to follow a set of rules and guidelines.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I let the commissioner/site owner know of the infraction and let them handle the situation because they will know what is best to do.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I haven't checked any of the NCAAF leagues out yet because I consider myself subpar for any leagues going on there, but a FIFA league/team has piqued my interest for sure. In the future there's a chance that I'll get into NCAA to play with my roommate, since watching his games have been fun and in the future it may be the best way to participate with him as we go our seperate ways.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.