New Member: Dshy McBan

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Dshy McBan, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Dshy McBan

Dshy McBan Walk On

New Member: Dshy McBan

Name: Dshy McBan (Max)
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): dshban1 (PSN)
    Email: dshban@smartwrestlingfan.com
    AIM: dshban1
    Time Zone: Australian EST (+10)
    General Availability: Morning here (evening US)
    Favorite Teams: Michigan, Green Bay
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: The Facebooks

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I played in the GBN, a current dynasty on this site, two years ago.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I can remember, and since the current generation of consoles were released.

3. What type of player would you say you are? A fair and kind one. I'm very kind in that I let people get wins on their record!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm very mature for my age - I don't drink and don't like going out, which is probably why I gravitate to video games, haha. Plus I got along with the older guys when I was in the GBN 2 NCAA's ago so I should be fine!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Nope, all good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm from Australia, and I'm probably one of the two people from here who plays NCAA Football. I'm a journalism student and I do a wrestling podcast.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan on posting in my dynasty forum every day if I get in, but otherwise we'll see how things go.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A great dynasty experience from more mature people than some... other... sites, if you know what I mean.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause the game and inform the opponent of the rule breaking. Talk to my commissioner ASAP.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? The GBN, boiii!

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TF Max.

If you don't mind me asking, what made you leave the GBN?

The GBN is now a premier league on this site, so you will have to talk to CLW personally about getting in or on the wait list.

3. Dshy McBan

Dshy McBan Walk On

Nothing made me leave actually, the dynasty just ended after '10 came out and I only found out about this year's version of the dynasty yesterday. I've PM'd him.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.