Approved New Member: dso122783

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 21, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome dso122783,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

Jun 21, 2013
    Name: Doug Ocheltree
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):dso122783 (xbox360)
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Every day after 8, and most weekends, all weekend.
    Favorite Teams: WVU, Penn State
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA Sports Message Boards

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in OD's on NCAA for the past 3 years on xbox 360

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 10 yrs/3 online

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a ground and pound player, usualy using a Pro or Mulitple offense. I dont run a fast paced spread offense, and I am told I am a conservative player. In other words I don't like taking many risks.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel great with anyone of any age, as long as they are going to play NCAA the way it was meant to be played, which is very hard to find in alot of OD's

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No questions/concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I currenty live in West Virginia, I'm 29 and this is the third state I've lived in. I get kind of stir crazy when I'm in one place too long. Grew up for 22 years in western Pennsylvania.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I am expecting to fit it just fine, playing with players who respect the game, dont exploit the glitches like myself.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A solid NCAA 14 OD, where someones QB doesn't throw for 800 yrds, and 12 picks in one game. An OD where the commish doesn't all of the sudden have a 99 OVR HB at a 1 star school.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I bring it up to the player, and if he didn't realize he broke the rules and knows he made a mistake, its water under the bridge. If it is reaccuring I give the commish a heads up.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have skimmed the leagues, and I am interested in any NCAA OD. Normally I'll do AA dif, and Heisman dif on recruiting. Sometimes I'll adjust sliders half way between AA and Heisman on the game play. I like building 1 star programs up, and I like jumping right in to an Alabama or Oklahoma. Either or is fine. Both are fun.
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    Great app dso!! Approved...
  4. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

Jun 21, 2013
    Nice, thanks