New Member: dtigertron

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 8, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome dtigertron,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. dtigertron

dtigertron Walk On

Name: David​
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): dtigertron (psn)​
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: dtigertron@yahoo for YIM, but I answer psn more frequently than yahoo. getting cheep cell phone next month for texting game availability.​
    Time Zone: Eastern (USA)​
    General Availability for User vs User games: 6 pm eastern to midnight and weekends. Tue and Wed, only 10 pm to midnight.​
    Favorite Teams: Michigan, Oklahoma, and Florida teams. I grew up in those states. I usually take Michigan teams over others, except OKC, which is still my home in my heart. I spent my teen years there, and they are my favorite people. Unfortunately I live in Ohio now, no offense, but as a Wolverine fan all my life, this is not where I want to be.​
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I was searching Google for a way to advance an online association to playoffs early, as in before 2k automatically does it.​

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Forza, no. NCAA 12, Madden 10 - 12, NBA 2k 11 and 12, MLB the show 09 couldn't afford it again til now, I play FIFA 12 online in 11 vs 11 club, but we no where near full. I play madden and ncaa with these 2 groups BFSL Sim Leagues and PS3 Group.​

The 2nd group, ps3maddengroup I haven't played with for a while, because they are more and more being taken over by Madden lobby ballers. I first met them through MLB the show 09.​
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Online started with MLB the show 09. I have been playing video games sense I was 7 or 8 (1997 or 98) Atari then Nintendo (the original)​

3. What type of player would you say you are? So sim, I feel bad when I win with an inferior team. I have always enjoyed competitive games, with strategy involved. I can't get in to war games though, cause of a disgust for waste. I don't preach to others that they should feel the same way. Some times I can get into fantasy games that have violence, but I have to be 'in the mood' to play them. That is why Sports games are my love. There is competition through strategy, and no body 'dies'. Hopefully the strategy will be more important in future games, than finding holes in the programming.​

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Sounds like what I have been looking for. The other communities I have been in have said the same thing, we will both have to give each other some time to see.​

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I didn't go through each of the different games rules, I will through out the day, but I wanted to get this filled out so you can read this while I am reading them. At the moment, I am only interested in an nba2k12 online association. I will get to know the community in the mean time, and you will get to know me. I am still in the bfsl community and not leaving them, I have an NCAA Dynasty and Madden franchise with them that I am going to continue.​

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Wow, I have already said a lot. I am a dishwasher during the day at an Italian Restaurant in Youngstown, Ohio. I am a Christian, but I don't preach my beliefs, I am probably one of the few that you would find playing Friday Night Magic ;) My nephews and there mother live with me, so I don't use a mic until after they go to bed at 9 pm eastern.​

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? This community sounds like my type of people, but again I have seen these kinds of things said before. I feel like a guy on the rebound of a hot blond who sounded smart, lol. We will see.​

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I want to have fun playing competitive sports games, I always have. I am in an online association right now, that I get blown out by 20 or 30 playing as Pistons. I don't mind, as long as they are not doing lay ups or 3 pointers the whole game.​

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? if we have a chat going, like bfsl, I will try to type something in chat real quick. If not, I will pause the game and send a psn message. I like to start with a reminder, something like 'Hey, we are not supposed to be user catching remember' (for example) No matter what, I try to finish the game, then see what they have to say for them selves. If they deny it, or don't respond, I will send a message to the comish and tell him about it. If nothing else, the complaints pile up when some one is not complying with the rules.​

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I saw 2 under nba 2k 12, one looks like it hasn't started. If it is not full, I would like to be in that one. Any which way, I would like to start in an nba 2k12 association.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
  3. dtigertron

dtigertron Walk On

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/offensive-playbooks.67211/
    tell blaza that he can create an alternate account on 2k, and on psn, then sign up for league with new accounts. You will have to use all different info, including a different email. I have friends on psn that have gotten this to work. As far as 2k is concerned, you are a totally different person.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome to TSO sir.:)