New Member: Dtown

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 20, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Dtown,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Dtown

Dtown Walk On

> Name: Ramon
    > Age:33
    > Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):xbox
    > AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    > Time Zone:cst
    > General Availability for User vs User games:
    > Favorite Teams: Steelers,Michigan,Red Wings
    > How did you hear about Tradition Sports: freinds
    >
    > 1. Have you ever played in any online leagues?Yes What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)?NCAA,MADDEN Where?XFN
    >
    > 2. How long have you been playing video games?20yrs How long have you been playing online?10yrs
    >
    > 3. What type of player would you say you are?Clean
    >
    > 4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Thats Fine no problem
    >
    > 5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines?Yes Any questions or concerns?NO
    >
    > 6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I or Vanderbilt Univ.
    >
    > 7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Great
    >
    > 8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Improving my gamer skills and mtg some new friends
    >
    > 9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do?Tell the Commish How do you handle the situation?
    >
    > 10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO?NO Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? TMFL What is your preferred league setup?
    >

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Jmustang1968 - this is one of the TMFLers brought over by Azure.

Dtown you might want to fill out your app a bit more. The approvers usually like to see more than 1 or 2 word answers. I know you're busy man, just whenever you get the time.

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I would really like you to put a bit more effort into answering the application questions

5. Dtown

Dtown Walk On

Dtown> Age:33
    > Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox
    > AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: NO
    > Time Zone :cst
    > General Availability for User vs User games: M-F 6:30pm - 10:00pm; S-Su Open
    > Favorite Teams: Steelers,Michigan,Red Wings
    > How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Azure and Keller told me about the league.
    >
    > 1. Have you ever played in any online leagues?Yes, i am currently in an XFL league with Azure What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)?NCAA,MADDEN Where?XFN
    >
    > 2. How long have you been playing video games?20 plus years. I am a true gamer. How long have you been playing online?10+ years
    >
    > 3. What type of player would you say you are? I am clean and very competitive sim player.
    >
    > 4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Thats Fine, no problem. I am open to diversity.
    >
    > 5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines?Yes Any questions or concerns? None at this point.
    >
    > 6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I grew up in Detroit, MI, move to Nashville, TN to attend Tennessee State Univ. I currently reside in Nashville with my wife and family.
    >
    > 7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? My competitive edge will provide a great dynamic to the community. I am fun loving and enjoy a challenge.
    >
    > 8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Improving my gamer skills and mtg some new friends
    >
    > 9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do?Tell the Commish How do you handle the situation? Address the apparent issue with the opponent and report it when the game is over. I would never reciprocate and break the rules too.
    >
    > 10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO?NO Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? I'm interested in Keller's TMFL. What is your preferred league setup?
    >

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

7. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Welcome to the League!