Approved New Member: DU55

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 8, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome DU55,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. DU55

DU55 Walk On

Football junkie that enjoys sim-style franchises in Madden and hopefully some Online Dynasties soon. I take my losses respectively and wins humbly and always try to communicate with my opponents on scheduling games. I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you and having some good games.

3. DU55

DU55 Walk On

Name: DU55
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): DU55
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None but would be willing to use any if it makes it easier
    Time Zone: EST US
    General Availability for User vs User games: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: Almost anytime Sat: After 2pm
    Favorite Teams: Cincinnati Bengals, UK Wildcat, UoL Cardinals
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Found while searching for mature sim-style franchises / online dynasties

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, partipated in several Madden Franchises in the last year

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games since around 90, started playing football games with Tecmo Super Bowl and never looked back.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Humble winner and respectful loser, competitive.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am excited to potentially join this community that consists of like minded players.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, most of your rules are ones I already follow and am excited that this is a whole community established around rules of integrity.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. First and foremost I am a Christian man that tries to live with integrity in all that I do, whether that is work, family life, or playing video games. Married with one newborn daughter. Played 11 years of school ball from pee wee through high school. I love the game of football passionately and follow the NFL hardcore (NCAA somewhat but more of a NFL guy).

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? After reading your rules and ghosting around your boards I think I will fit in very well because I agree with your rules and get along well with like minded people.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to join some Madden franchises and Online Dynasties that are competitive, active, and filled with mature people.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would firstly pause the game and tell the person they are breaking rule in question. If the person continued to break the rules I would contact the commishioner and explain the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have and the ones that interest me the most are leagues that advance every other day or 3X a week.

4. DU55

DU55 Walk On

Forgot to state in the application that I play on Xbox Live.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved, welcome to TSO.