Approved New Member: Dukefanblue2005

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 8, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Dukefanblue2005,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Dukefanblue2005

Dukefanblue2005 Walk On

Name: Mark Outten
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Dukefanblue2005 (Xbox360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: 8-11pm
    Favorite Teams: Bobcats, Panthers, Duke, Appalachian State University, Hurricanes
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?I ran an NCAA league back in 2008 for three seasons. I am currently running a full Madden league (since Madden 10). My website is www.emcnfl.proboards.com. We run from September to March which lasts three seasons. We have very little turnover and I expect good communication between users.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Have been playing videogames since Madden 2001. Been playing online since SOCOM 2 on the PS2.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    SIM who is ok with losing.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Very similar. While I am 26, I am married and have three kids so I am practically 45.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, rules are very similar to mine.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am not looking to host my madden league here. Just want to play NCAA with a friend who is in my league who is running an NCAA league on here (GoldenRodSam/Gngsta4Lyphe - Not sure what name he goes by on here).

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Just fine.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    A great league that is filled with good users that are ok with losing.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Text him/contact him and bring it to his attention. If nothing is resolved then contact commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I have not. I am just interested in my friend's league (he said a name hasn't been given to it yet).

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.. Hurts he to approve a duke fan..

4. Dukefanblue2005

Dukefanblue2005 Walk On

At least you aren't a Tar Heel. I can live with Clemson.

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Yea well I am a Tar Heel/ Tiger/ Seminole. Grew up as a kid with the Tigers. Teenage years dad rooted for the Noles so did as well..In my 20s and living in North Carolina I obviously had to pick State/Duke/ UNC... HAHA.. Just rolling with Clemson for an Online Dynasty.. I hate State more than Duke though.. I respect Duke and Coach K.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  6. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Duke is a friend of mine. Good player and great person to have in a league. If I commish a new member league I'd like him in it!