new member duvalbault

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by duvalbault94, Oct 3, 2010.

1. duvalbault94

duvalbault94 Walk On

new member duvalbault

Name: Ben Henry
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):duvalbault94
    Email:duvalbault94@gmail.com
    AIM: duvalbault94
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: evening
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: play with a few guys in this league now and back in the old LOC days

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? yep ncaa and madden. i have played in a few sim-leagues over the years.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since sega genesis lol

3. What type of player would you say you are? just a regular joe. i play sim like football.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? my kind of crowd, i trying to find a place where i can play drama/lobby free football

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? nope sim like ball is the way i play madden

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i am a sim-like player who enjoy meeting fellas who enjoy playing madden without a bunch of drama

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? very active owner i am normally online every day during the week. and available as needed

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? just some good friendship on madden

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? u hit the guy on AIM after pausing the game and let him know what rules was broken

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? no but i am interested in getting back into the ncaa league as well as madden

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Could you please elaborate more on your responses Ben?

3. duvalbault94

duvalbault94 Walk On

ok i elaborated a little on my answers

4. duvalbault94

duvalbault94 Walk On

joining a league

i just wondering how will I know if i am able to join a league? I completed my app just curious how this work with joining one of the leagues around here

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I merged your question into your app thread. Once your app is approved you can search through the multitude of openings that are posted within the New Member's Lounge. Just get in contact with a commissioner and you can go from there.

6. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Are you PS3 or Xbox?

7. duvalbault94

duvalbault94 Walk On

ps3, so will i get an email or something saying if my app was approve or not?

8. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Frisk asked you to elaborate, so if he feels like he has enough information to approve your app, then he will do so.

You will see a green check next to the title of this post if that happens. He will also post and let you know. Once you are approved you can start looking for spots and talking with commissioners.

9. duvalbault94

duvalbault94 Walk On

ok feel like i trying to get a job lol but i like what i see so far really organize

10. ACEMAB1914

ACEMAB1914 Walk On

No, not a job app feels more like trying to get a bid for a fraternity. I never seen anything like it. I've watched people after get approved instantly, my app and answers was just as good as theirs. It seems like favortism to me, we here to play video games, right?? The process is null, trying to weed out bad folks. How do you know? How do you who's going to play or not? I enjoyed my small time here, thanks but no thanks. I can play a hundred differents places and not get ignored when I ask questions or go through a screening. Next will be an football I.Q. and poloygraph. Please delete me off these forums and anyone who wants to game with me, I'll see you on XBOX LIVE or PSN. Peace.

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

That made u feel better huh

12. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Sorry you feel that way.

13. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

14. duvalbault94