New Member - Dwhit20

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by dwhit20, Jul 19, 2010.

1. dwhit20

dwhit20 Walk On

Jul 19, 2010
    New Member - Dwhit20

Name: Paul
    Gamertag (Xbox 360) : Dwhit20
    Time Zone:-5
    General Availability: pretty much all the time in the summer and during the school year I will be available at night unless i have a golf match or baseball game.
    Favorite Teams:Bills, Sabres, and Cuse

How did you hear about Tradition Football:

Over on operation sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I played in an online dynasty with my friends back on '10 and in Madden League on 10 also

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Ive been playing for around 10 years and I have played online for 3 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Mostly sports games but I like to mix in some CoD. If this question meant how I played football I tend to try and stay balanced and I do for the most part.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I dont think that It will be a big deal. I used to play In an online dynasty with some older guys and it wasnt a big deal.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes and no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Im 17, still in High School. I play baseball and golf at our school. Used to play hockey but our school doesnt have a team. I am really sarcastic but i can be pretty laid back at times too.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Kinda active. I will prolly hop on once a day and make a few comments.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I hope to find active competetive online dynasties and leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Prolly call him on it and if he keeps doing tell the commish

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I havent yet but when madden comes out I will prolly check out some more of the leauges.
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Could you please specify if you are a PS3 or xbox gamer.

how exactly would you "call him on it?"
  3. dwhit20

dwhit20 Walk On

Jul 19, 2010

I would tell him to stop breaking the league rules or I would report to
    the commish.