New Member - dwmurdau

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by dwmurdau, Jul 20, 2010.

1. dwmurdau

dwmurdau Walk On

New Member - dwmurdau

Name: David Murdaugh
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS dwmurdau
    Email: dwmurdau@gmail.com
    AIM: dmurda2122
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Anytime after 5:30
    Favorite Teams: NC State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports Blog

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA football 2 years ago

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since Madden 1990, and have been playing online for about 5 years now

3. What type of player would you say you are? Dedicated, passionate but realistic, I mean I am an NC state fan

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm indifferent about it, I work from 8:30 - 5 everyday with people twice my age

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No questions or concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a business analyst for USA Today, a passionate but realistic NC State fan, also pull for the Carolina Panthers and The Charlotte Bobcats. If you can't tell I live in Charlotte NC. I love sports and will watch anything that has a ball in it. I also coach high school football (defensive backs) during the fall

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? As long as I can get into a fun/active league I have no problem becoming an active member, I can talk sports all day

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? To have fun and be competetitive with a good bunch of people

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Probably let them know that they did, and if they do it again report it to the commisioner

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not yet, I am still fairly new to the site, I am looking for something that will move pretty quickly. Preferably something where everyone doesn't have powerhouse teams and have to work a little bit for what they get. I'm not saying get North Texas, but getting Alabama and getting ALL the top recruits isn't that exciting.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF David. You will find there are a few leagues that move at a 48 hour pace but most of them around 72 hrs. We have a good mix of power house and build up leagues here on Tf so feel free to browse around and put your name on some wait lists.