New Member: Dylan

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by dylan, Oct 12, 2010.

1. dylan

dylan Walk On

New Member: Dylan

Name:dylan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):xbox "T2 Dylan"
    Email:catfishray@hotmail.com
    AIM:N/A
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability:any week day in the evenings
    Favorite Teams:Kansas Jayhawks
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Rynoaid made a post on Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?been in a few on NCAA but i wish to have more respected members, the commish of one of the dynastys even boosted his team to 99s,so i just want respectful members and dynastys

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?ever since i was 8 i think, online for about 3 years maybe

3. What type of player would you say you are? just a fair mature fleXbox One player that can take a lost like a man

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?I don't feel that the age difference will be that big of a problem because I feel that i am mature and I am around people older than me in my clan and also that i am respectful like the older people

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yes i have and i have one question:i use the FleXbox One offense and as i can see in a few leagues that there is rules against position changes to the QB which happens in the flex but if not its not the end of the world and i dont know if you all consider it cheese? if so i can change my offense

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a sophmore in high school with a 4.0 GPA and i am hoping to go to college to get degree in some kind of computer tech/programming. I am also a captain of True Talent which is a gaming clan for mostly shooters

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    i plan on being as active as I can
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I hope to get in a mature and respectful dynasty with mature people that can take a lost and i feel TF will help me with my people skills and just help me in the future
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?Finish the game and take a highlight of it and report it to the Commish of the league/dynasty, if i quit it will just be worst off for me

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? yes i have and im interested in Overdrive

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Just recruit a faster QB and you should be fine. You don't have to change your entire offense, just adjust it to whatever league you join. Shouldn't be a problem if you have a QB doing the damage:)

4.0, huh? That's pretty good, just don't let videogames (or females) effect your schoolwork. TF is an addiction, you have to pace yourself or you may overdose(i.e join 30 million leagues and can't keep up:)). When a shooter drops that catches my interest I'd love to play your True Talent squad. I have a fetish for taking on clans, adds excitement and nothing feels better than making a clan leave the lobby:).

Anyway, welcome to TF. Hopefully your cut from a different thread because that age group normally joins leagues than drop it the moment something goes wrong. Please be aware that games will be lost but the greatest experience you could gain from TF is the friendships you'll gain. Sounds kind of corny but its the truth, you'll find yourself on here more and more and won't be able to explain it.

Enjoy your time here.

~Ray~

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Ray that was touching. (y)

4. dylan

dylan Walk On

thank you for the warm welcome and sure you can roll with us if you ever get a shooter. and trust me i go school before gaming and yes i fell that i am different than others my age, i can actualy take a loss

5. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Jersey,

Is this is formal acceptance?

6. dylan

dylan Walk On

sorry for sounding impatient but is there any updates to my application?

7. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

You should go with another username, imo. :)