Approved New Member: Dylan111

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 16, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Dylan111,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Dylan111

Dylan111 Walk On

Name: Dylan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Purple xPoptart
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM= Mzzchfs, but im never on it
    Time Zone:GMT-6 or central time
    General Availability for User vs User games: Im on very often, wont be on every single day though due to sports/social life
    Favorite Teams:Mizzou, USC, OKC Thunder,KC Chiefs,
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:saw you on EA Fourms

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Ive been playing madden franchises since 09 or 10 and been in online franchies in 2k basketball since 2k11

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? been playing video games my whole life, and ive had live for almost 4 years now

3. What type of player would you say you are? Im not very competive, but i do love to win

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Honestly id rather have online dynasties etc with people of that maturity, im extremely mature for a 14 year old

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Umm, i play basketball, hangout with my friends alot

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Hopefully great, i never get in any arguments or anything

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A good community and some actice franchises, dynasties, etc!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Report it to the commish

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Ncaa 13 OD's. maybe madden and 2k13 franchises when the games are out!

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Dylan, you are a bit younger than we typically have here, but I will approve your application. Be sure to let a commish know your age when you sign up. Depending on the set up some commishes have different criteria for their league members.

Welcome to TSO

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Dylan111 Did you register under another name (dylan11)?

5. Dylan111

Dylan111 Walk On

Yeah, i had to make Dylan111 because the email i used for Dylan11 does not work

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Shaun Mason

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Why doesn't it work?

8. Dylan111

Dylan111 Walk On

I've been having a lot of problems with Yahoo/youtube