New Member: EaChosen1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 30, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome EaChosen1,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. EaChosen1

EaChosen1 Walk On

Name: Kyle Frick
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    Favorite Teams: Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Tampa Bay Rays, USF Bulls, and the Tampa Bay Lightning
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: On a another blog

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Ncca football, madden, nba2k, and mlb2k.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since i could remember about four years old. I have been playing since socom 2 for the ps2 soo 6-7years.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Im a competitor i love winning, but i can take losing i just love playing in online leagues.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Well there is difference my first games were Donkey Kong, Zelda, Mario.... Im a classic gamer too. I wouldnt worry about the age difference. Were all Gamers.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes. And no
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I just got out of high school played high school football all four years. Ive been a gamer since growing up with 3 older brothers. Im in a relationship and im getting prepared to go to a junior college, But no worries im a committed gamer
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I feel like id fit in just fine. Its about sports and video games I love Both. Im Active on boards and active in leagues.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I want to have fun. Meet new gamers join new leagues and maybe help out at TSO.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I tell the person he breaks the rules. If he doesnt cooperate then ill tell the league admin and wait.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    A little bit. A Ncca league i would be intrested in maybe fast pace setup where leagues can go fast and commitment comes first to the league

3. EaChosen1

EaChosen1 Walk On

Availability- Mostly anytime not having a job right now

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Hello EAChosen1, could you elaborate more on #3

5. EaChosen1

EaChosen1 Walk On

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Im competitive its human nature, but im all around player. I play fair im a friendly player im active and im a player to have fun and meet new players. Im a player that you will like and have successful dynasties with.

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

EaChosen1

Welcome to TSO. I am currently accepting new members in my new online dynasty for Xbox 360 (CLICK HERE FOR LINK). If you are interested please post in the thread and I'll add you to the list.