New Member: EAsportsKiLLer85

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 7, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome EAsportsKiLLer85,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. EAsportsKiLLer85

EAsportsKiLLer85 Banned

i really would like to join a NCAA FOOTBALL 12 dynasty but im having trouble because they never last past a season if anyone has a opening for me i would really appreciate it my gamertag:EAsportzkiLLer

3. EAsportsKiLLer85

EAsportsKiLLer85 Banned

but only if its season 1 week2 and below

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

5. EAsportsKiLLer85

EAsportsKiLLer85 Banned

ur starting or have 1 that i can join

6. Iron Mickey

7. EAsportsKiLLer85

EAsportsKiLLer85 Banned

Name: Derrick Pouncey
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): EAsportzkiLLer(gamertag)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Aim:Flirtkinqq320
    Time Zone: Eastern standard time ...EST (NY)
    General Availability for User vs User games: any time dosent matter
    Favorite Teams: Texas Longhorns,Dallas Cowboys,Dallas Mavericks, New York Knicks(learn 2 like them lol)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: My friend jms493 told me they had good ncaa football 12 dynastys to join

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden , Ncaa (both moved very slow)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? ive been playing video games since those ps1 days haha i dnt remember when i started playing online

3. What type of player would you say you are? i have alot of sportsmanship i say good game after a win or loss.i love winning,learn from losing.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i feel like i can talk and chat with some of the older guys about sports, leagues and have fun

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?i read them . i have no questions or concerns .

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. im 26 im married ,have no kids yet.love 2 hang out with my friend play football,basketball ,watch sports .and love 2 play video games in my spare time

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?i see myself chatting it up in a ncaa 12 dynasty bout how im gonna win championships and what not

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? entertainment ,new 360 friends,

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?if its ncaa i snitch 2 the commish and get him kicked out or a warning

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? i checked out a few madden and ncaa ones .not intrested most are full or dont look intresting .i want a 12 people dynasty where we advance fast so i dont have 2 wait alot

8. Iron Mickey

9. EAsportsKiLLer85

EAsportsKiLLer85 Banned

cool!now only if i can find a good dynasty

10. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Having a referral from JMS will help alot man. You are on the waiting list on the Huddle.