New Member: eberdeeber

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 17, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome eberdeeber,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. eberdeeber

eberdeeber Walk On

Name: Lane
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox Eberdeeber
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none
    Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
    General Availability for User vs User games: Sunday-Friday 3pm til 1am Saturday most anytime
    Favorite Teams: LSU, New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Braves
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From a friend from work

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No I have not played any other online leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since Atari and Intellivision came out. Loved every minute of it too. I have been playing online about 2 years. Love the idea of not having to go to someone's house to play or they having to come to mine.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a realistic player who plays sim style play. I play with my teams the way that the teams would really play in real life.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am 34 yrs old so the gap isn't that far apart. I would say that I am more mature than the average player.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and agree with all of it. need some guidelines for competitive play.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am 34 yrs of age. I am a Louisiana boy that love sports and loves talking about sports. Football is my favorite and I love playing all games that entail football. I am a competitive person. not a quitter on anything. I enjoy the competitive play and am glad this site is available for people like me because I hope to be here for a long time too.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think that I will fit in just fine. I love sports and video games. I am a rational person that loves competition but I don't let things ruffle my feathers to the point of jeopardizing fun. I am a person that enjoys sports and sharing the enjoyment with other people. Things like this website was intended for.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to get some Competitive play and meet new gamers that are passionate about the football

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? You privately message or talk to the commissioner with the opponent to talk about the infraction that was made and get it resolved in a civilized manor because the opponent playing may have made an honest mistake and then the fault can be corrected.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not looked very hard at the different leagues but would like to be in a league where the times to play would not be conflicting. That makes it hard for each person to play. My preferred league would be one that plays competitive and is in order. Just as the games are played realistically I would like the league to managed realistically and organized

3. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I can vouch for this player. He a good sim player.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application approved.

Welcome to TSO!

Are they a member of the site already?

5. eberdeeber

eberdeeber Walk On

yeah he is a member of the site.

6. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

eberdeeber

Welcome to TSO. I am currently accepting new members in my new online dynasty for Xbox 360 (CLICK HERE FOR LINK). If you are interested please post in the thread and I'll add you to the list. I am guessing clay recommended you? I know clay from his time in Trifecta and while I never played him I do know enough about him to trust his judgement on you. Hopefully you will want to join.