Approved New Member: ECFIVESTER

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 24, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ECFIVESTER,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ECFIVESTER

ECFIVESTER Walk On

Name: Charles
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX 360
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: email me
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Early Mornings (prior to 7 AM EST) are optimal, Weekends are a possiblity
    Favorite Teams: Florida Gators
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, NCAA, and it was amongst friends and relatives (1yr exp in this)
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing video games since Super Mario Bros on NES, been playing sport games since Tecmo Bowl, and have played every NCAA since PS2/XBOX. Online gaming, little exp with NBA 2k11, and last year with NCAA 12.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Casual gamer with good exp, can hang with lower ranked guys without pulling the plug
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel like I'm in the right fit being 27 and in the same general bracket
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, in regards to motion, if I want to run my offense much like Boise State or how Florida will look this upcoming year with motion before every play, can that be placed up for consideration? and how often is too often?
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a father and husband. I have a son and another child on the way. I am a Florida Gator. Love College Ball. I play basketball in rec leagues, workout, and work a full time job and I also am still finishing up a degree.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see myself as more of a commentator. I don't post negative material, but I will ask questions. I am not like the OS community that constantly whines about something they can't fix. I generally enjoy NCAA football games, and for me personally every year is a new rendition that is better in different areas each year. I particpate in other forums such as SB Nation and Alligator Army.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope to get informed information, respectable and helpful answers and jovial banter.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would keep playing the game and bring it to their and the administrators attention afterward so they can avoid doing the same thing again in the near and extended future. It may be a rule I feel needs to be discussed because I may a differing opinion to it as well.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not checked them out yet.​

3. ECFIVESTER

ECFIVESTER Walk On

Gamertag on Xbox live is tigerdebella

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved. Welcome to TSO Charles

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Forgot the thread prefix again. ;)

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias