Approved New Member: edds133

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 10, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome edds133,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. edds133

edds133 Walk On

Name: Brandon Edwards
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS. edds133
    YIM: brandon.edwards418
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Depends on work schedule, but really I can play every day but time will vary.
    Favorite Teams: St. Louis Rams, Philadelphia Eagles, St. louis blues.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    No I have not.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games since I was 5. My first madden was Madden 99 and have bought it every year since. I have been playing online for 4-5 years.. just never done an online league.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am a strategist. I play realistically... on fourth down and backed in my end of the field I won't go for it.. because that is not realistic.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I would much rather play with people that are mature about it. I am a bit younger than the 28 years but I am very mature. Won't ever bash anyone... i am responsible and will play fair.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    All looks good to me!
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a huge sports fan... i am sure sometimes my girlfriend wish i wasn't though. I am a senior in college and am looking to be graduated by the spring. I love sport video games.. especially when played realistically. That is a reason why I can't play a lot of my friends because they cheese the games. I like realistic stats and scores.. to me that is fun. I have always played sports..i have a dog who unfortunately doesn't share the same passion for sports haha. (he can hardly run out side when it is too hot.. kinda overweight).
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I think I'll fit in great! It looks like from everything i read, everyone here is very mature and takes these leagues in a serious and mature matter. Everyone is very active on the forums and that is something i think a lot of other places don't have. I look forward to joining a league and getting to know some of the people!
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Enjoyment. I think these games are made to be fun, but also realistic. I hope to get out of this a lot of future leagues and to get to know a lot of the members here.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would let the commissioner of the league know and/or bring it up to a forum moderator. Also, I would message the person over PM and let them know they violated a rule so they are aware of the situation.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I have checked out the 12th Man Football League and I think that one would fit me really well. The fact it is simulation style play, and also it moves at a good pace is something I would really enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

4. edds133

edds133 Walk On

Dang, I didn't realize that the 12th Man Football league was full.

Sorry RynoAid that I am an Eagles fan.. judging by your picture I will assume that you're not lol. You hoping they sign Plaxico?

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

What douche?

7. edds133

edds133 Walk On

8. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thanks RynoAid! For some reason I didn't get the alert... :confused: ?

9. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Welcome to TSO. I noticed you are looking for a fast paced league. My OD, Chompions League advances every 36 hours and just had 1 spot open. Message me if you are interested