Approved New Member: Edgar Calderon

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 17, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. Edgar Calderon

Edgar Calderon Walk On

Oct 17, 2013
    Name:Edgar Calderon
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): shy_mas10 (ps3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Monday/tuesdays all day, wednesday/thursday/ 10am - 4pm, Fridays 8-midnight, sundays 8-midnight
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? None

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games since ISS 64, online since fifa 09 or 10 don't quite remember.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive, but Fair. Played mostly manual vs assisted online so winning isn't everything for me.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Being 32 here so I think I joined the perfect site. Age doesn't matter as long as they are mature.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read them, No concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Love futbol, got injured recently (ACL) so havent been able to play it as much. So fifa is all I have now lol. Have always enjoyed fifa manual but seems now that even manual players have become too cheesy, long balls, crosses just seems that most just play to win instead of enjoying the game. Nothing worst that playing someone who wants to exploit the game. So seeing how this site is semi/assisted puts everyone on a level playing field and forces us to use our brain.(futbol knowledge)

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Pretty quiet, but seeing how it looks like a pretty tight knit community it shouldn't be a problem.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Getting to meet like minded individuals who know enjoy fifa/ futbol and just want a good ol fiar game of fifa.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Send them a message either at halftime or at the end asking if they know the rules, and depending on the response see whether he needs to be reported.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Looking to get into any ps3 fifa 14 leagues. Will be jumping ship to the ps4 in a month so hopefully that wont be a problem.
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    Approved.. Welcome to TSO.. IF you need any help just let me know!