New Member: edge7771

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 27, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome edge7771,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Name: Rob
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): edge7771 xbox
    Emai: edge7771@comcast.net
    AIM:
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: 9-11pm m-f s-s anytime can play earlier on m-f with contact from user
    Favorite Teams: PSU, MIAMI, FSU, ND
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA AGSod, XOD11, oldschoolfootball current, whitworthace 6 seasons.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? been playing ever since I can remember, playing online for about 3 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'd like to think I'm a sim style player who tires to play the games as it's played on Saturday and Sunday.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Different ages keeps it fresh and new.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, no concerns rules and guidelines are great for balance play.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Ex ball player and current high school coach on the east coast. Work in Federal Law Enforcement and a father of two. Love to play NCAA, Gears, and Blackops helps relax me and unwind. I found myself playin NCAA more an more since I love football and the competition and got hooked on online dynasty's.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very, I believe communication is the key to havin a great dynasty. Game write ups, recruiting updates, talkin shop and swapin ideas with others. On the flip side lack of communication will kill a league quickly.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I would like to find a league or leagues that have a great sim style base who love to play as much as I do. I'm not a big fan of sore losers or users who pull out all the cheese in order not to lose. You'll never win everygame so take your L like a man say good game and good luck and maybe I'll see you down the road.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would first pause the game and make the user was aware of the infraction. If the user says my bad or wasn't aware of it, no problem just move on and keep playing. I would shoot a quick note to the comish to make sure it's not a habit with other users. If the user says no I didn't, didn't respond, or kept doing it I would finish out the game and send a detailed report to the comish to be ruled on.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Ya they all look great just reading through the legacy, league of champ, and east coast seem to be up my alley, but I'm game for any.

3. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved. Welcome Rob.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I think I've been in a league with you at some point in the past. Your name is very familiar...

6. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

thanks glad to be apart of the family

7. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Not sure I've been in the same leagues for sometime. What's your GT?

8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Jmustang1968

9. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

doesn't ring a bell you been in these dynastys AGod, XOD11, oldschoolfootball, or whitworthace?

10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I think he fits in well, considering his avatar...

11. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

XOD11 as in Xlence?

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

There, now it's better. Welcome to TSO!

13. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Ya he's the comish, been in for about three seasons. Runs a good league getting slow since it's a mod. big 12 league with all the users in it.

14. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Ya babby hope they let young guys loose, Hodges, Fortt, Hull, Redd, Brown to name a few. Little worried about QB :eek:

15. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Whats your GT? Ive been in various leagues with Xlence since NCAA09. Hope you like it here.

16. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I really hope they play Fortt a ton this year...he was doing work last year but didnt get much PT. I think this LB corps could be one of the best in the country. Redd is a STUD...Heisman contender in the making imo...QB is still either Bolden or McGloin...wish they'd lock that down.

17. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

edge7771 I'm hoping to find a good league on here. I really like Xlence's league great user play and tough to win when everyone is in the conf. When you get to the conf champ or to a big BCS game you really feel good about your play that season. AGSod is another great league over on OS I was able to get an invite. Most of the guys do good write ups, and NG runs a good league. Would like to get in one solid league on here and run in three or maybe drop one of the other ones.

18. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Ya I love Fortt and Redd, Bolden didn't help things with his pops getting in the middle. But I think Bolden got screwed in the first place, after that FL game not sure I would put McGloin in there.

19. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I agree...I think Bolden should've gone into the bowl game well before the 5th McGloin interception.

20. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Have a couple questions I was hoping someone could answer for me? If I get a premier ship I have to wait until an opening, but I can only post in one league right? If I like a couple leagues how would I get on there list if I can only post in one league?

21. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    You can post anywhere now.

If you are a Premier member, you are only allowed to be in one Premier league. Premier leagues are like the Major Leagues around here.

22. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Thanks I'll get on that, also I reading about a draft in one league thread what it that about?

23. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    A week from Saturday we will be filling the open Premier spots for NCAA '12 in a draft.

24. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Good deal I just got my 12 month memembership can I get on that list?

25. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Yep, post in the thread...I update it occasionally.