New Member: Egnited

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 2, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Egnited,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. grundlebug

grundlebug Walk On

Feb 20, 2011

This is my bud. He's going to be joining up for Serie B
  3. Egnited

Egnited Walk On

Mar 2, 2011
    Name: Bill
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Egnited (ps3)
    Email: billmazza(at)
    AIM: lasers898
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability: anytime after 6pst during the week, weekends usually open
    Favorite Teams: Football: Chargers. Baseball: Padres. Soccer: LA Galaxy (I root for Bayern in EUFA though)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From grundlebug, a good friend of mine in some Madden PS3 leagues

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, Madden, NCAA and MLB The Show. All MXL leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Got an N64 as a birthday present and haven't looked back...but have pretty much stopped playing everything but sports games within the last few years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Sim. I hate cheeseheads. Sports games are only fun if they emulate a real professional game...taking advantage of the AI and winning at all costs greatly diminishes the fun I get out of playing.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I see no problem...I consider myself mature enough to hang with that crowd.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes. No concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I live in LA and study I plan on being pretty unemployable upon graduation. Love reading, I play the drums too. And I love movies/TV shows. And football.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Extremely active if accepted. In my madden leagues I always do write ups after every game, and have even streamed important games from my phone to ustream, like playoff games and the superbowl. I'm very easy to get a hold of via text and to schedule games with. Im always in the league chatroom when im on my computer too.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

An active, mature sim league with some cool dudes

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Pause the game and let him know he broke the rules, then finish the game. Then discuss the matter with the league admin, give him evidence of rule breaking, etc.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I want to be part of your Serie A FIFA PS3 league, and any NHL 11 leagues you have as well
  4. grundlebug

grundlebug Walk On

Feb 20, 2011
  5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:

Application approved. Welcome to the site.