Approved New Member: Ehmo Van

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 14, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Ehmo Van,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Ehmo Van

Ehmo Van Walk On

Oct 14, 2012
    Name:Ehmo Van
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: Chalgi4ka
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM: emovan13
    Time Zone:CST
    General Availability for User vs User games: weekdays after 8pm cst, weekends all day
    Favorite Teams:Texans, Rockets, CSKA Sofia
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: DJ Dunn

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes. Madden OMFL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20 years. 5 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very Sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?It is the same, but in general I prefer to play with more mature people.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes. No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I love NFL and NBA. I really enjoy playing online in leagues where people play sim. I am from Bulgaria. Some hobbys would be watching way too much sports, working out, video games etc.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I think I will fit pretty well as I really enjoy playing sim in sports games and think that being in here will allow me the opportunity to play with more people like myself and trully enjoy the games we play

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    To meet more people that play sim and to have some fun

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Well I would ask them during the game that they play by the rules. If they dont I would finish the game and talk to them after. If they refuse to understand/admit that they are breaking the rules i will get in touch with the league comish and let them know of the situation so that they can talk to the person and future incidentes could be prevented

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I have not yet. I am interested in some madden as well as nba 2k13 leagues. Also I think I heard from someone about a fifa league so i might check that out too
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009

Application approved, welcome to TSO
  4. Ehmo Van

Ehmo Van Walk On

Oct 14, 2012
    Thanks Iron Mickey.