Approved New Member: EMbow513

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 2, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome EMbow513,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. EMbow513

EMbow513 Walk On

Name: Elijah Bow
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): EMbow513 (Xbox Live)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: elhadj.mbow1 (Skype)
    Time Zone: North American Eastern Timezone
    General Availability for User vs User games:Anytime
    Favorite Teams: Cincinnati Bengals, Ohio State
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EASports Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Never,first time

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? My whole life and i been playing online for about 2 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Just a regular gamer who wants to play realistically and not cheese

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I dont really care,im a mature 16 year old

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I read and i dont have any questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im 16, i play football in highschool and i am about to buy ncaa 13 and want to try out a realistic dynasty

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Really good

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Good experience and fun gaming

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will tell the league owner/commisioner

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Looking for a ncaa league and hoping it lasts

3. EMbow513

EMbow513 Walk On

How long does it take to get approved

4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

5. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

As a fellow Buckeyes fan, let me say it always helps to be more descriptive in your answers. No need to say what you had for breakfast yesterday but more than a quick word is generally viewed better. (y)

Also man, care to said what HS if you're from Ohio?

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

While we dont deny kids from joining, because of your age, your app gets a bit more scrutiny and I would like more thought out answers than the few words per reply you give here before we can approve your app...

• Like Like x 1
  7. EMbow513

EMbow513 Walk On

Name: Elijah Bow
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): EMbow513 (Xbox Live)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: elhadj.mbow1 (Skype)
    Time Zone: North American Eastern Timezone
    General Availability for User vs User games:Anytime, i play football and cant be on all the time but im on whenever im home
    Favorite Teams: Cincinnati Bengals, Ohio State
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EASports Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Never,this is my first time ever trying this out

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? My whole life and i been playing online for about 2 years. I played madden alot online this year

3. What type of player would you say you are? Just a regular gamer who wants to play realistically and not cheese and im a sim kind of guy.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I dont really care,im a mature 16 year old and im not concerned

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I read and i dont have any questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im 16, i play football in high school, i live in fairfield,ohio and i am about to buy ncaa 13 and want to try out a realistic dynasty this year.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Really good, i hope to be a long time member

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Good experience and fun gaming. I'm tired of playing cheesers online and want to play against good players who play fair

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will tell the league owner/commisioner

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I havent checked out any yet and im Looking for a ncaa league and hoping it lasts. I prefer a sim league​

8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

You added a bit I suppose... I will accept the app and you can try your hand at one of the new guy NCAA ODs

9. EMbow513

EMbow513 Walk On

haha thanks man,i appreciate it