New Member- Emit Remmus

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Emit Remmus, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Emit Remmus

Emit Remmus Guest

New Member- Emit Remmus

Name: Ryan (Bam-Bam)
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Emit79 (xbawks)
    Email:Emit79@gmail.com
    AIM:Emit Remmus Aelf
    Time Zone:NYC
    General Availability:Currently unemployed, so all day.
    Favorite Teams: NFL- Chiefs Titans NCAA- Roll Tide
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Watched jms490's videos on youtube, and the internet led me here.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? No Sir

2. How long have you been playing video games? NES, all i have to say

How long have you been playing online? Rainbow 6 was my first online game in 2001

3. What type of player would you say you are? A lactose intolerant comeback player. AKA no cheese, and i never give up.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I can drink all of you under the table :). But seriously, i want to play the game the way it's supposed to be played. And i want to have fun.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines?Oh yea
    Any questions or concerns? I like it.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am 23, live in NJ, go to college. I am originally a PC gamer. I play CODMW2,COH,CS:S,L4d series, and many more all on my computer. BUT NCAA football and Madden are what bring be to consoles. Im ready to get my feet wet.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF?YES SIR
    Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? ALOT, If anyones reading this who has a opening, just let me tell you now, i will not give up, and i will play with the rules given. I am a honest player, and would like to have some fun. If you agree then msg me, and I will see you on the gridiron ;)

2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Ryan, if you are interested in a Madden league and don't mind a fantasy draft check out SMFL. We will be drafting tonight at 9 and need to replace a few guys that dropped out at the last minute.

3. Emit Remmus

Emit Remmus Guest

I appreciate the offer but i was looking for a NCAA OD to join. Thank you tho, maybe later i will look for madden.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yeah my videos brought in a new member!!

thanks for watching and joining!

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Emit, hit me up on AIM (JohnB77)...I'd like to talk to you about an opening.

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Welcome to Climb The Ladder!