New Member: Eric

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 28, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Eric,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Eric

Eric Walk On

Name:Eric
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):xGRIDIRONxGURUx (i could have made up a whole new name and lied as long as i could but i would love to apologize to the CoC commish for a mistake nearly 2 years ago)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:(AIM)-xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Time Zone:ET
    General Availability for User vs User games:very flexible except during football season, then its late nights only
    Favorite Teams:Oregon - VT
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:an old member

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? lots of OD's in NCAA 12, COFL, Utopia OD's, etc

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?since atari? and since it was available for NCAA franchise

3. What type of player would you say you are?very sim... my offensive and defensive scheme are open for review on Utopia, very popular topics

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i am actually older then the average so i will be fine... hopefully after i can get some apologies out of the way

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?i know them well... trust me

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i am a high school football coach, i husband and father of 3

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? i made some mistakes last time, looking to right some wrongs, and hopefully after that make it in

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? a chance to apologize and then possibly a chance to actually play in a league again

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? finish the game, report to league commish, hopefully provide some video proof if you can

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? any... i miss the straight forward hard nosed sim play from this site

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Well, at least you didn't make me post you were a dupe user.

4. Eric

Eric Walk On

yeah, i expect a few of these posts... deserved... just trying to get back in and prove myself...

*dope user? (y)

"E"

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Last time you were here you didn't really integrate well into the culture...this is a very different site than Utopia. What makes your return any different?

6. Eric

Eric Walk On

because i keep having the same issues at utopia... OD's are active but i might as well be playing random play now games online vs strangers... the rule structure here is so much better...

the last time was total conflict on my part, wasnt patient enough and jumped in and out of a few OD's that rubbed some people the wrong way... took it for granted honestly... i waited a long time to try and come back so that hopefully my apologies would find the right people and if they even remembered could be forgiven and move on with some good sim football...

there is no accountability anywhere else like there is here... and trust me... that is a first hand experience statement... but the ball is in your court...

"E"

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

the Kraptastick world of online gaming outside of TSO is not what it's cracked up to be eh....

I got no issues with you coming back as long as you don't act like god's gift to the sports coaching world with every post you make. We're all men here, we're 40.... we like to consume knowledge, not have crammed in our face.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  9. Eric

Eric Walk On

so... if i am allowed to come back and play... can you please for the love of GOD unban my xGRIDIRONxGURUx name...? lol

"E"

10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You need to agree to Ryno's statement above.

I don't normally give a lot of second chances. So you must understand how short of a leash you will be on. One valid complaint and it's a done deal...

11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

who deleted it? [​IMG]

12. Eric

Eric Walk On

i thought my groveling kind showed that i agreed... but i do agree... i "hand over my balls" to ryno...

the account isnt deleted, just when i sign in says i dont have access to forum, cant check inbox, alerts, nothing... why i made this one so i could begin my (to be determined) lengthy process of what ive started in this thread...

"E"

13. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

ok, i unbanned the account.. and you can have your balls back, I'm a vag man myself. I don't wanna see any man neutered. You manned up, apologized, took a ribbing.. so just like in any locker room, you will get a fair second shake around here.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Eric

Eric Walk On

when i log in it says:

TRADITION SPORTS ONLINE - ERROR
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

not sure if you have lifted/or will be lifting it soon...

gracias... thanks for the wax job :eek:

"E"

15. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

one stipulation....

quit posting "E"

thanks

"K"

or

"KN"

or

"N"

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Eric

Eric Walk On

i forgot about that... i got flack for that my first time around... i guess i can give up my habit...

<---blank ;)

17. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

ha.. you were double banned... try it now.

18. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Try now.

19. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

dude, just say "yes sir, thank you sir"

some people just don't get it...

20. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

ahhh good... thanks... i just wanted this one back because i had paid on this account and may need to pay again...

21. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

didnt know he wanted a literal "yes sir" my bad

22. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I'm just saying, next time you come with your hat in hand and apologize, don't hold on to your pride so much. Trust me, it's good advice for life.

• Like Like x 1
  23. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

noted... thanks