New Member: eronie87

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 1, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome eronie87,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. eronie87

eronie87 Walk On

Name: Erin
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): eronie87
    Email: emila001@odu.edu
    AIM: NA
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Week nights or weekends
    Favorite Teams: Washington Redskins, Carolina Hurricanes, UVA
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From my boyfriend, grundlebug, who is getting me to join the Fifa league.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since I was 9 years old (Super Nintendo). I have never played online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? A fun gamer.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No problem.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    My name is Erin and I'm a typical girl. But one thing about me that is different is that I truly love video games.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan to play my scheduled games in the TFL: Serie B Fifa league and post occasionally. I probably wont join any other leagues.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to get better at Fifa and have a new, fun hobby playing in a league.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Let them know they broke the rules and notify the league officials.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? TFL: Serie B league for the PS3.

3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Wait, is this our first WOMAN to sign up? If it is GROUND BREAKING!

LOL!!

5. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Please, we all know there are no women on the internet.

6. grundlebug

grundlebug Walk On

yup...a real live woman.

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    There have been women here before.

@eronie87

Welcome to the site. Application approved.

I don't know why, but I don't get alerts from threads you tag me in. I'm sure no one else does either.

There is no point in tagging us in new member threads anyway. We will work them as they come in the order that they are filled out.

8. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

ok sorry...thought it was S.O.P.

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Ha, no worries. Nope not SOP. We get behind from time to time, so I don't mind being reminded I'm doing a shitty job. If we have overlooked an app, feel free to tag me so I can get to it.

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Bahahahahaha...Noles...put ice on it.

11. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.