Approved New Member: et_gooner

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by et_gooner, Mar 30, 2015.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. et_gooner

et_gooner Walk On

Name: Tsega
    Gamertag/PSN: TS_ARSENAL_FAN
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Wednesday and Friday Evenings and Weekends
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    google

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes, a while ago on mysweetpatch.tv

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Video games all my life, online for the past 7 years.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Calm and Composed

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Its great! I'm 27 myself.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm an Engineer and an aspiring data analyst by day and fifa enthusiast by night. I currently live in nyc.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I'm generally nice and respectful of people. I shouldn't have a problem fitting in.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Get regular games on my favorite game FIFA with a dedicated community.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    PM him/her to let them know and if nothing changes, notify admin accordingly.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I'm interested in the fifa league. I don't have a preference for tourneys vs leagues

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved

3. et_gooner

et_gooner Walk On

Thanks! I'm having a hard time finding out when the next cup or league is gonna start, I already posted my info to be on the wait list. All help is appreciated!