New Member: EUBlink

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by EUBlink, Jul 25, 2010.

1. EUBlink

EUBlink Walk On

Jul 20, 2010
    New Member: EUBlink

Name: Allen
    XBL GT: EUBlink
    AIM: eyetwixthree
    Time Zone: Central Standard
    General Availability: 5-11pm, daily; more open on weekends
    Favorite Teams: Alabama, Auburn, Penn State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

01 - Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, through OS some. None of the major leagues yet. Played one on Madden, and several through NCAA last year that just didn't last. I'm looking for an OD that will have both longevity and appeal to its team owners.

02 - How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Consistently, since the original NES.

03 - What type of player would you say you are?
    A solid step above casual.

04 - Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Well, I'm twenty-five. There isn't much age difference, and my maturity should be on par. I'm married, with a baby girl due October 1st.

05 - Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I've read them, understand them, and see no potential problems whatsoever.

06 - Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm twenty-five, married to my high school sweetheart. We're expecting a baby girl in October. I'm a diehard Bama fan, as is she. Don't confuse that for an idiot college football fan, though. I'm not one for the typical flame wars seen far too often. I manage an O'Reilly Automotive store in Tuscaloosa, AL. My work schedule is pretty consistent (6am-5:30pm, weekdays; 6am-12pm every other Saturday; off on Sunday), so my playing schedule should be easy for both parties to work with.

07 - How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    As active as I'm allowed to be. I have kept single-player dynasties on forums with good feedback. I am the kind of person that likes detail.

08 - What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I'm looking to join a dynasty that has members that will be as committed as I am. Without committed members, no OD will last beyond its first season. I'm wanting to be part of an OD that will become something we all actually look forward to playing every day.

09 - Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    First off, finish the game. Ask the opponent if they're aware what they just did was against site rules. Take pictures, or whatever else is necessary to document the violation if further needed. Then contact the commissioner privately. This will keep the violation disclosed, and keep the suspected opponent from further scrutiny if the situation is deemed dismissible.

10 - Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I am intrigued by all of the leagues here at TF. The mere dedication I have heard about is pretty awesome. I'd be game to join just about any league offered.
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Great Application Allen. Application Approved. Welcome to TF.