New Member: eyeke

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Shaun Mason, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Welcome eyeke,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

Name:
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    Email:
    AIM:
    Time Zone:
    General Availability:
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, NCAa football. I usually play two PSNs full of leagues actively but I've cut back to 8 teams now.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing console games since 1985, NCAA series since Walsh, online since 2008.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I never quit on a game no matter how bad im beaten. I win more than I lose and I have a unique playstyle that mirrors how I coach IRL. I run limited formations, but lots of plays. I'm heavy on play action. I like to get as many LBs on the field as possible, often running a 3-4 or 2-4-5 nickel defense.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm 29 in august, employed full-time and involved in hs sports.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    No
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    live in Utah, found this site from operationsports where I'm very active. Married with 7 yo and one on way.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Play games first day they're available. Looking for a few solid ODs to be a part of going onto '12. Will post on forums every second I get.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Consistently advancing SIM play and forum laughs. I'd like to commish a league next year.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    send a PM to player about it. Finish game, the get with commish
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Would love to get in on a new league, or at least a new season. I'm good with whatever team, as long as it is on par with rest of league.

Posted from iPhone, checked for issues sorry if it's a mess. Will check from office when I can.

3. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

Looks like I missed some and couldn't edit.
    Name: John
    PSN: Eyeke and Eyeke2
    Email: PirateEyeke@Gmail.com
    Face teams:
    College: Florida (Went to Utah State)
    Pro fball: Patriots
    NBA: Knicks
    MLB: Pirates
    NHL: Bruins

Huge FC Barcelona and Ireland national soccer fan
    Utah/Mountain time
    Aailability changes but basically every night after 1830 EST or weekends 24/7. I never have issues where other user is waiting on me.

4. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

Also, upgraded account. I'd love to play a user game against any of you who want to see my play style. Thanks.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to the site. Just to make sure, you have read the rules, right? I think you might have answered no by accident.

Application approved once you have confirmed that you have read them.

6. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

Yes read. Sorry