Approved New Member: F l Wence2 l S

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 24, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome F l Wence2 l S,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. F l Wence2 l S

F l Wence2 l S Walk On

Name: Luis
    Gamertag(XBOX): F l Wence2 l S
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: Friday, Saturday, Weds, Sundays.
    Favorite Teams: UCLA Bruins, CD Guadalajara Chivas
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Electrickeeper

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, NCAA, and FIFA leagues before, unitedleagues.com.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Too long to remember, and I have been playing in online leagues for 3 years now if I remember correctly, might be 2.5.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Very patient player, for NCAA I grind games out, for FIFA I play a very slow possession style game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Not much of a difference between my age and the average, but it wouldn't be a shock, in my previous leagues owners have generally been older and I have never had issues.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, and no, I am just excited to finally play in a sim FIFA league.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    If I told you, I'd have to kill you... but in all seriousness. I went to UCI for college, was a math major and am currently working for the biggest security company in the US, ADT. Other then that not sure what else to tell you.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Just want to be a high quality member others look forward to playing.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    great competition and a competitive league.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Firstly, I would inform them during the game that they have broken rules. If they continue to do so I would then inform the commissioner of the league about the situation.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    haven't had the chance to look around really, but NCAA and FIFA are my two main leagues.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Shaun Mason this guy came to join the Transfer League on electric's recommendation and we are dropping schedules tomorrow so I was hoping you could do me a solid and push this through ASAP

• Like Like x 1
  4. electrickeeper

electrickeeper Be Massive, My Friend

Wence was a staple in my FIFA leagues when I ran them at UL. I fully vouch for him, if it makes any difference.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome Luis, very nice application.

Approved

• Like Like x 1
  6. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Thanks Knight

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Alert myself or pagamer07 if you have one, Drifter and Ryno sometimes get to them also but try not to bog them down along with Shaun.

8. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Yeah, I couldn't remember who had the powers to do it and me and Shaun are cool so I tagged him but then remembered I might have saw you approving some......I'll tag you in the future