New member: F4cekha0s

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by f4cekha0s_OLD, Jan 21, 2011.

1. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

Name: Erik
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): osn is f4cekha0s
    Email: deadstar@live.seminolestate.edu
    AIM: iamkha0s
    Time Zone: est
    General Availability: monday-sunday 9am-2am
    Favorite Teams: UCF Knights, UF Gators
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OperationSports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I have not.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Ive been gaming for about 15 years. I have been playing online for about 10
    3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am a fairly hardcore player. i play whenever I can and am a pretty competitive guy.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Im fine with that, im more mature than my own age

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have, no issues or questions at this time.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a 24 year old father of 2 and 4 year army veteran. I attend college full time with my VA benefits and currently have 46 credits. I love art and just about any sports.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    i plan to be as active as possible. I feel this is a good place for me to call home in regards to sports and sports gaming.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Like minded gamers that enjoy the competitive nature of gaming and sports in general.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I pause the game and contact the other player. I then ask him/her if they realize they violated a rule and if not I explain what I feel they did wrong. I would then ask for the game to be replayed or simply contact the league admin for guidance.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I have checked out a few. I would like to be a part of an ncaa league

2. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

I dont see where I can edit my post. However, I am a sim style gamer and I will take a loss when I am outplayed. I feel that I play the game the way the sim community feels it should be played.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

@Jvigorous1
    @Maximus21
    @Mr2Bits
    @bigtubb_

Erik would like to apply for Chaos once his application is approved. Couldn't add you guys to the conversation so I just tagged y'all in his application.

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Shouldn't he enter the battle field with me? Matter of fact Ill take Oregon and Run the Spread.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Erik,

Once the mods grant you access to the forums, get with bigtubb for your league 'Coliseum' game. He'll explain anything you'd like to know. In fact, if y'all want (and have time) you can play the game whenever you guys are free so by the time the mods make their decision we can already have his app/Coliseum review into JV in time for the offseason.

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Nice...a Gator fan [​IMG].

7. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

I can play later tonight, if not just lemme know when is good.

8. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

tubb if you want to play lemme know im on now

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

The moderators should be around shortly to say 'yay' or 'nay'. I don't see any of the guys who approve applications online at the moment.

10. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved Erik, Welcome to TSO!

11. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

12. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Welcome Erik!