New Member: FAIRDALE KINGS

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 5, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome FAIRDALE KINGS,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
  4. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

THE Fairdale Kings?

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    SWOON.gif

6. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I really wanna post the "Oh Lawds is I in heaven?" picture but I'm scared of the ban hammer

7. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

u still in louisvile man?

8. FAIRDALE KINGS

FAIRDALE KINGS Walk On

For those of you on this site that DO NOT know me... I just wanted to introduce myself. I go by the name of FAIRDALE KINGS. If you have played NCAA Football for several years and have been downloading rosters from the EA Locker. Then you have probably been using my rosters. I've been releasing NCAA Football rosters for eleven years now and have deep roots in the NCAA Football gaming community. For several years I was an EA SPORTS Community Leader. That meant that I would receive the game directly from EA SPORTS. My site would release early reviews on the game and I would complete the roster files before the official street date. In the past I owned a website named FKrosters.com before I sold it. I have also worked with DT Linder on the old ps2rosters.com site and psxsports.com back in the day.

I have been a regular member of the old sites: MaddenMania.com, MaddenNation.com, MaddenPlanet.com, Pigskin-Gaming.com and of course, OperationSports.com

9. FAIRDALE KINGS

FAIRDALE KINGS Walk On

Yep.... I'm still in Louisville man. Holding down the South End in FAIRDALE!!!!!

10. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

nice i play softball at st geromes. well now its blessed teresa of calcutta rght by the highschool

11. FAIRDALE KINGS

FAIRDALE KINGS Walk On

Yeah.. I know about a little softball at old St. Jerome. It's probably been at least 10-15 years since I last played there. LOL

My son plays football for the Fairdale Youth League and we practice at the high school during the week. It's going to be weird because I'm not coaching football for Fairdale High School this year. I have taken my talents to Moore Traditional High School...

I definitely remember that GameStop tourney!!!

[​IMG]

12. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

yea our game was great i think i scored on pick six with like 30 seconds left to win it. i couldnt stop ur run for shit and got lucky. i think it was like 7-6 or sometthin like that. yea we have been playing at geromes for bout 3 years now. this team up there the fairdale boys win it every year lol

13. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

The legend. I remember sending xbox memory cards to u for ur rosters. Man those were the days.

14. FAIRDALE KINGS

FAIRDALE KINGS Walk On

Yep. You beat me 7-6 on a pick six... And I was kicking myself in the ass all the way home for throwing that pass. I think you made my daughter cry. :( Lmao

I later went on to lose in my NCAA League semi-finals game that same year under the same circumstances. I was winning and basically just had to run out the clock deep in my opponents territory. He had no time-outs and couldn't stop my running game, either. Instead of just running the ball and icing the game with a short field goal and winning by NINE.... I tried to run-up the score, beat the point spread and pour salt in his wounds. Instead, I threw a pick six that he returned 99-yards for the winning touchdown. The undefeated season went down the drain. That was the last great run that I had in the 32-man NCAA Football leagues that I host through my site. Now my best friend has joined the league and he has won three straight titles.

15. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

yea i ended up losin to that guy who was second in the madden challenge the year before

16. FAIRDALE KINGS

FAIRDALE KINGS Walk On

Yeah. You lost to Ronnie Casey better known as Sirus the Virus

17. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

yea man that dude was legit beat me by 2 scores. i wish they would do somethiin like that again that was a fun tourney