Approved New Member: Famou5 Five

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 2, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Famou5 Five,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Famou5 Five

Famou5 Five Walk On

Well I have only just bought TW13 like everyone else been looking forward to it coming out.
    I found the thread on EA Forums about this tour and would be delighted to get involved although I am very much an amateur when it comes to computers and things like this so hopefully I wont hold you back and someone can keep me right :)

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

4. Famou5 Five

Famou5 Five Walk On

Name: James McDonaugh
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Famou5 Five - XBOX
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: ?
    Time Zone: GMT - Britain
    General Availability for User vs User games: Daily/Weekly
    Favorite Teams: Hibernian (Soccer)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA Sports Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Twenty Years, online for two

3. What type of player would you say you are? Play for Fun but like winning

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Doesnt matter to me!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I work Full Time inthe professional game of Soccer as a coach in Scotland. I am married with three children and stay just outside Edinburgh. Liking the thought of giving the Tiger Woods Tour a try!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I would see me fitting in fine, dont like people cheating or swearing etc online so happy to play my golf here!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? FUN FUN FUN

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I wouldnt want to play with the guy again and I would warn him first and if he meant it I would have to report him!

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? VERY interested in Tiger woods!

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TSO James. Application approved!

6. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
  7. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

8. Famou5 Five

Famou5 Five Walk On

Thanks Guys, hope you can just keep me right :)
    I take it I just log on XBOX now join club and play the games there? Should I do anything more?
    What about Matchplay tournaments?

9. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

You can do it from the xbox, Tradition Sports and password is TCCTone.
    Or you can do in from the website: http://www.easports.com/tiger-woods/country-clubs/profile/360/71

Also here is the rules and other info post:http://forums.traditionsportsonline...tour-rules-and-information.75320/#post-918131

10. Famou5 Five

Famou5 Five Walk On

Anybody got any help on how to chip? how to decide chip/pitch/flop etc and how hard to hit chips?