New Member: fanofbilickihair

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 17, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome fanofbilickihair,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. fanofbilickihair

fanofbilickihair Walk On

Name:
    James

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    PS fanofbilickihair

Email:
    fanofbilickihair@yahoo.com

AIM:
    fanofbilickihair

Time Zone:
    EST

General Availability:

Late Nights some random days

Favorite Teams:...

How did you hear about Tradition Football:

I did a google search for TW12 leagues.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Played in some really competitive NCAA Football leagues a while back. It was powered through league daddy and was a full 120 team league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Oh I guess it has been about 20 years since I have been playing video games haha. Got into the online scene about five years ago or so.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I would best answer this as a friendly one. I am competitive by nature. But am by no means a sore winner or loser. I am a professional golfer in real life and the values that have been instilled upon me through it carry into my everyday life especially how to be a good competitor with good sportsmanship.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I feel like I am a bit mature for my age and would fit right into that average age group perfectly. It seems to be a mature community and that is what I am looking for. I am tired of playing the high school and immature college kids who scream in your ear after every play.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes and no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well like I said earlier I am a professional golfer, by that I mean an instructor. If you live in my area and play golf and know about instruction my name has probably been brought up. Not a brag but I feel like my methods are different than others and more user friendly to people. That is just the type of person I am. I communicate in a way that can reach and get along with just about anybody and hope it shows.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I hope to be an avid contributor to the TW12 community. Maybe when other games come out and spark my interest I can find a way to mozy in and fit in with them. I would very much enjoy helping the TW12 community grow and hope to have a lot to offer them.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

A good fun environment where everyone has the same passion of playing a good fair competitive game.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I politely advise him of the breach of rule while contacting an admin to see what should be done.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I hope to get accepted to the TW12 community.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved...strange name, but hey.:)