Approved New Member: Fast Feet Pete

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 20, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Fast Feet Pete,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Fast Feet Pete

Fast Feet Pete Walk On

Name: Peter Begle
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): fastxfeetxpete (xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: fastxfeetxpete (skype)
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: evenings after 6pm pst, weekends pretty much anytime with enough heads up
    Favorite Teams: Chargers, U of Michigan, Manchester United
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Best friend, he plays on PS3

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? none so far

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since xbox live first was available for first xbox

3. What type of player would you say you are? competitive, but mature and professional

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? don't see it as an issue. Im a working professional who works with people twice my age. A third of my friends are older than me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read them. No questions. Exactly the structure I'm looking for.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Working professional who loves to unwind at the end of the day playing my favorite games (FIFA, NCAA, Madden) with real people as opposed to the computer. Love playing against people who play those games in the professional manner in which the real games are played.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think it will be a pretty good fit. I Want to be part of a mature, sports-fan community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? New friendships and fun

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Try and resolve the issue ourselves. If that doesn't work, I'd just notify the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I like what I see from the Sim standard league. Seems like it would be pretty fun.

P.S. not sure why the font color kept alternating between green and white.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Who is your friend?

4. Fast Feet Pete

Fast Feet Pete Walk On

His gamertag is fpuent

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
  6. Fast Feet Pete

Fast Feet Pete Walk On

Awesome! Thank you!

7. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Welcome! Like the name!

8. Fast Feet Pete

Fast Feet Pete Walk On

Thanks!